bott vario floor panels
This is how load protection begins
Protection of your cargo area starts with the flooring panel. The bott vario flooring panel is fastened securely to the floor of your commercial vehicle. bott vario van racking modules are then firmly anchored to it for the greatest possible level of safety in the event of an accident.
The surface finish of the bott vario flooring panel is non-slip so that you always have a firm footing - even in wet weather. Our anti-slip mats are available as accessories, and help prevent the load from slipping. Due to a special slip-resistant coating, bott vario flooring panels have a high coefficient of friction and thus safety - even without anti-slip load mats. If required, integrated aluminium edge protection strips can be added to the flooring panel at all door openings. For the transport of gas bottles, we can offer a professionally installed ventilation system in both the floor and roof of your van.
- lightweight and moisture-resistant 12 mm birch plywood floor
- upper surface: robust slip-resistant synthetic resin film coating with bott decor
- underside: synthetic resin film coating with a smooth surface
- edges: profiled, moisture-resistant, grey in colour with aluminum edge protection at all door openings
- edge protection at all door openings is normally included on floors with lashing rails
- emissions class E1 in accordance with EN 717-2 / slip resistance R10, Taber value> 500
- installation fixings included
- vastly simplified installation via hold-down cups is possible